Geographic Information System (GIS) is a system of collecting, storing and analyzing data that is tied to a geographic or a unique location. By using GIS, it helps individuals and organizations visualize ideas and solve questions related to geospatial information.
GIS Data Request
- The GIS Department is not in charge of sending Parcel data. Please email email@example.com to request Parcel shapefiles.
- $100 per each requested shapefile.
- Please send data requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
- Download the Data Request form on the left side tab.
GIS Data and Map Fee Schedule:
- Printed Maps and GIS Data shapefile cost is on page 2 & 3 in the document below.
- Fee schedule Resolution No 2021-12
The County's Winter Road Maintenance Map can be viewed here.
The County's Summer Road Maintenance Map can be viewed here.
To access the County GIS Server content click here. Sorry for the inconvenience but this link is currently unavailable. Will update when available!