With the State Website being inundated with requests you can still submit your request via mail.  Print and fill out this form and then mail it to 

Caribou County
Attn: Jill Stoor
159 S Main St.
Soda Springs, ID 83276

If you have any questions please call 208-547-4324 ext. 4.