Solid Waste Department
Welcome to Caribou County Solid Waste
If you have any needs or concerns please fill free to contact our office at 208-425-3982.
The Landfill is open Monday-Saturday from 7:30 AM to 5 PM. It is closed on Federal Holidays.
All residents of Caribou County are allowed to dump up to five (5) tons of waste per fiscal year, October 1 through September 30, without incurring an additional fee. Any amount in excess of five (5) tons, within a fiscal year shall be assessed at a rate pursuant to the following
- $35.00 per ton for Construction, and Demolition Debris, Dead Animals and Garbage
- $20.00 per ton for Rock, Cement and Dirt
- $2.00 per tire for Light Car tires up to 19 inches
- $5.00 per tire for truck tires larger than 19 inches
- $15.00 per Tractor Tire
- $100.00 per Earth Moving Tire
- $3.65 per Gallon of Grease
- $200.00 per 55 gallon drum of Grease
NO CHARGE TO CARIBOU COUNTY RESIDENTS FOR:
PEOPLE WHO LIVE OUTSIDE OF CARIBOU COUNTY WILL BE CHARGED $70.00 PER TON.