Solid Waste Department
Welcome to Caribou County Solid Waste
If you have any needs or concerns please fill free to contact our office.
All residents of Caribou County are allowed to dump up to five (5) tons of waste per fiscal year, October 1 through September 30, without incurring an additional fee. Any amount in excess of five (5) tons, within a fiscal year shall be assessed at a rate pursuant to the following
- $35.00 per ton for Construction, and Demolition Debris, Dead Animals and Garbage
- $20.00 per ton for Rock, Cement and Dirt
- $2.00 per tire for Light Car tires up to 19 inches
- $5.00 per tire for truck tires larger than 19 inches
- $15.00 per Tractor Tire
- $100.00 per Earth Moving Tire
- $3.65 per Gallon of Grease
- $200.00 per 55 gallon drum of Grease
NO CHARGE TO CARIBOU COUNTY RESIDENTS FOR:
PEOPLE WHO LIVE OUTSIDE OF CARIBOU COUNTY WILL BE CHARGED $70.00 PER TON.